|$3,525,000 Per Unit ||
|Tax Status:||Ex. Tax|
|Tax Information:||Your destination|
Florida Florida USA
|Website:||Open website in new window|
The following barges are built in the United States and are currently in class ABS.
Can arrange Inspection to Qualified buyer interest...
1984 and 1985 Super Barges
360'L x 56'W x 32'Depth
• Load Line Draft: 21' - 11.625"
• Lightship Weight: 1,920.7 S-Tons
• Load Line Displacement: 11,421 S-Tons
• Deadweight Capacity: 9,500 S-Tons
• ABS Class
• Gross Tonnage: 3.631 GRT/4,432 GT ITC
• Net Tonnage: 3,631 NRT/2,470 NT ITC
• Fuel Gallons @ 95%: 1,045 Forward & Aft
• Hydraulic Oil Gallons @ 105 Forward & Aft
• Ballast (ltsw): 5,212
• Main Engines: Bowthruster Engine/Detroit SN16V
• Propulsion: Bowthruster Omnithruster JT800? Controls Local & Remote from Tug Pilothouse
• Ballast Pumps: (2) Goulds Deepwell 3,000 gpm each
• Generators: (2) Detroit 1800 RPM Lima Generators 480V, 3PH, 125KW
• Interconnections between Tug/Barge: Deep Notch Matching Tug Shape
• Deck Machinery:
• New England Trawler
• Forward: X1864M Anchor Windlass with 24" Capstan
• Aft: Model X1749 24" Capstans 1 Each Side
• Anchor: 3,000 Lb Snug Stowing
• Anchor Chain: 120 Fathoms? 1 1/4" Grade 3
EXW: Gulf Coast
|Vessel type:||Hopper Barges|
|Length over all:||360'|
|Displacement:||11421 metric tons|
Specifications are provided for general information only. We cannot guarantee the correctness of given information or be liable for any inaccuracy or warrant the condition of yachts. All dimensions, capacities, speeds etc. are approximate. All information given is subject to fair, wear and tear. We therefore recommend clients to have yachts, specifications and information thoroughly checked and surveyed for accuracy by an independent qualified marine surveyor and purchase only subject to satisfied survey and sea trial. Yachts are offered subject to still being for sale. Unless seller and purchaser have agreed this specification and information in signing in contract, we reserve the right to change specification, price etc. without prior notice. We are not responsible for the outcome of our publications and activities as result thereof.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.