|Location:||Miami Beach Florida USA|
If you are looking for the best all around center console on the market then look no further than the Nor-Tech 390 Sport Cuddy. Combined the perfect blend of features, comfort and luxury to satisfy anyone looking to cruise, entertain or dive and plenty of fishing amenities for the serious angler. The 390 has even become a popular choice for yacht owners to be used as a towing tender.
From a performance stand point the 390 will plane with little or no bow rise and can maintain a slow speed at near single digit speeds. The stepped hull provides amazing performance numbers with no adverse effects whiIe yielding efficiency beyond the competition.
No other boat on the market can match the overall combination and quality the 390 offers.
This Highly Customized 2013 390 Nor-Tech Available Today at Our Showroom!
|Model:||390 Sport Cuddy|
|No. of engines:||3|
|Engine model:||Mercury Verado|
|Fuel type:||Petrol (Gas)|
|Cruising Speed:||45 knots|
|Maximum Speed:||72 knots|
|Length over all:||39'|
|Maximum draft:||2' 6"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||400 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||35 Gallons|
- 2 Fish boxes
- Transom live well
- Fresh water washdown with sink
- Raw water washdowns at transom
- Console with head and shower
- Access to dash rigging
- Center mounted steering
- Full wraparound windshield
- Integrated recessed anchor locker with raw water washdown
- Fiberglass Hardtop with integrated LED nav lights, speakers
- LED lighting
- Overhead electronics box with integrated speakers and GPS speedo
- Forward U-shaped lounge with forward facing seat and cooler storage
- 3 person helm seating
- Entertainment center with storage li>Aft facing cooler/ seat with slide out for stand up or forward facing seating
- Fold in aft bench seat
- 7 foot V berth
- 3 Underwater lights
Dual Garmin 7215 Plotters (x 2)
Garmin 24 Mile Radar
Fusion Stereo Receiver
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.